Thursday, October 25, 2012

Minggu Transformasi Mahasiswa 2012/2013

Program : Minggu Transformasi Mahasiswa 2012/2013
Date : 2nd - 8th September 2012
Venue  : UTM

During one week before the semester starts, I had join another orientation week held by Office of Student Affairs and Alumni called Minggu Transformasi Mahasiswa. This year, I was one of the college crew for Tun Razak College (KTR) and I was posted as the Deputy of Chief Operation.

It was quite hard to manage a college rather than last year, but in the end, it was one enjoyable week for me. Besides that, on the UTM Got Talent Night, I was appointed to become one of the emcee for the night. For the first time, I became an English emcee.



being an emcee

'Tarik tali' KTR got 1st place.

Tan Sri Salleh, one of the UTM pro-chancellor planting a tree
at Desa Bakti Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment